• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks he is a refugee now

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697675140366.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
That'll be how Patposting actually dies.

In obscurity.
Then it will dawn on him that all he had to do was leave twitter and the trolling would stop for the most part. Just like everyone including his trolls have been telling him for 5 years. This time he will act like it was his idea and he somehow "won".

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
he tweets in a day more than he has tweeted on bluesky for many months he's been on it lol, what a phony fag
View attachment 160526

it's THRIVING with twitter exodus people!!!
There aint shit going on at those other sites. Its such a hug box that they dont have any of the people they consider "bad" to lash out at. So they just eat themselves.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
There aint shit going on at those other sites. Its such a hug box that they dont have any of the people they consider "bad" to lash out at. So they just eat themselves.
Exactly. Who is he going to “child” on there when everyone is sucking each others cocks about every subject. Pat doesnt want just libtards. He wants ‘magats’ to totally dab and dunk on so his libtard followers can clap and cheer in all the right places for him.

Last edited: