• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks calling people fat is illegal

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
2.PNG
1.PNG

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Was gonna say this, the words are so worn it's totally illegible. He just says this shit without thinking about it at all...Like once he was arguing about the holocaust, and told a guy "I've already read all the books about the holocaust, and more." Like how could he read all the books, and then read more? He is such a stupid man, it's remarkable he ever had a book published in the first place.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Was gonna say this, the words are so worn it's totally illegible. He just says this shit without thinking about it at all...Like once he was arguing about the holocaust, and told a guy "I've already read all the books about the holocaust, and more." Like how could he read all the books and then read more? He is such a stupid man, it's remarkable he ever had a book published in the first place.
He's read 110% of the books about the Holocaust.

I'm sorry you are so stupid.

Enjoy prison.

Forum Clout
He's already admitted he's a slow reader, so he stood there for hours in the National Archives Museum hogging up the view of the original Bill of Rights so he could read the whole thing? Didn't happen, and he definitely didn't understand or retain most of what he did read. He's constantly bragging about going places where children go on school trips as though he's some cultured traveler and it's embarrassing.