• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat the troll slayer

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This is from his "pretending to be a comic" phase:
We friends? Fascists infesting your twitter stream? For the low price of buy-me-a-beer-sometime, I'll make sure they forget all about you.

Wow, check out this badass and his "give no fucks" attitude. He definitely wouldn't rack up $100k in legal fees to make the trolls stop making fun of him and then be forced to pay the troll's legal fees after losing. Not this cool guy.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This is from his "pretending to be a comic" phase:

Wow, check out this badass and his "give no fucks" attitude. He definitely wouldn't rack up $100k in legal fees to make the trolls stop making fun of him and then be forced to pay the troll's legal fees after losing. Not this cool guy.
There’s an interview he did where he says “if someone’s giving you a hard time on Twitter just tag me in”, he says some other crazy Tough Guy Troll Slayer stuff before that too. Someone has to have that interview, it was all text

BudDickman

Forum Clout
There’s an interview he did where he says “if someone’s giving you a hard time on Twitter just tag me in”, he says some other crazy Tough Guy Troll Slayer stuff before that too. Someone has to have that interview, it was all text
Is that the one where he says he sends trolls a picture of himself naked with a "rage erection" and an assault rifle?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He are a bunch of tweets where he displays his "devil may care" attitude about trolls:

This fucking guy does not seem to care at all about receiving one star reviews. While other writers panic and cry about them, Pat calmly waits for the sales numbers to spike due to the beneficial impact that one star reviews actually have. What a badass.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wow
IMG_0906.jpeg

Then why did you try to sue 60 John does over bad reviews?

Also this stuck out
IMG_0904.jpeg

My books DO NOT get 3 stars, they get 4 and 5!

This doesn’t even make sense
IMG_0905.jpeg

How to tell you’re in a Tomlinson novel? Nobody would know since his books are awful and they don’t sell.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It really is a sickness of the mind.
Fire-Shot-Capture-173-my-platform-from-stealthygeek-Search-X-twitter-com.jpg[.img]
I never saw the one where he said going on Tucker Carlsons show (which was number 1 in the ratings yet claims it’s a dying audience) would be a “waste” of his time. He knows if he was forced to debate or answer simple questions without his phone / computer there to google he would look like a complete retard like he did on that hot wings trivia show. He claims he’s “too good” for any kind of publicity that would help grow his “platform”

THERES ONLY ONE SIDE TO THE STORY AND ITS MY SIDE, NO OTHER SIDE!!!

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
He are a bunch of tweets where he displays his "devil may care" attitude about trolls:

This fucking guy does not seem to care at all about receiving one star reviews. While other writers panic and cry about them, Pat calmly waits for the sales numbers to spike due to the beneficial impact that one star reviews actually have. What a badass.
Proposal: if he ever puts out another book, flood him with 2-star reviews so they're believable.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I never saw the one where he said going on Tucker Carlsons show (which was number 1 in the ratings yet claims it’s a dying audience) would be a “waste” of his time. He knows if he was forced to debate or answer simple questions without his phone / computer there to google he would look like a complete retard like he did on that hot wings trivia show. He claims he’s “too good” for any kind of publicity that would help grow his “platform”

THERES ONLY ONE SIDE TO THE STORY AND ITS MY SIDE, NO OTHER SIDE!!!
The level of delusion there is astounding. Pat honestly thought he’d be on da show? lmao