• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat should take care of his daughter.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Ok this is an actual Patpost.

It’s really the only thing I hate about the guy. I can ignore his arrogance, his ego, his lies, his delusions, his retarded opinions, his bad books, whatever.

The fact is is that this retard has a kid he’s never seen and never intends to. It is easily the most fucked up thing he has ever done.

I know some people will say Jon was a better father, which is true, and that his daughter is better off without Pat, also true. But no one takes into consideration how Annabelle must feel. You can have as many people in your life telling you “Yeah your real daddy is a fat deranged deadbeat.” but that wouldn’t stop you from wanting to know or see him.

Getting to know her real dad, even if through it she realizes he’s a piece of shit, would be cathartic. And it would be for Pat as well. He can claim to be childless and happy all he wants but he’s not in a position where he doesn’t have any. He does. And he actively ignores them. I have no doubt it would please Pat to have even the most superficial relationship with his kid.

There will probably come a day in the future where shes old enough to realize this, reaches out to Pat, and she promptly gets a “You are not my daughter, stlaker.” text.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think anyone who says they would prefer having a half tarded selfish narcissist drunk with 0 self control, no self or situational awareness, and a constant target on his back by 3 or more communities of internet bullies as a dad to having no dad is lying. By the time she turns 13 she will be more emotionally and intellectually mature than Pat, and then she's stuck taking care of him.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pat would love to reconnect with Annabelle when she is grown up, because he wouldn't have any financial obligation.
Yes. That’s what’s behind his “find your way home” dedication. He discharged and continues to discharge responsibility for their having no contact, putting it on his ex and—this still shocks me—his child. It’s clear he thinks he’s entitled to never pay for her because Adrienne left but also feel wounded that his daughter was “taken” from him.

Yadda yadda said it a million times but he’s morally deformed.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
No, he shouldn’t. He should send her mom money but that’s it.
yea any relationship he could have with his daughter is entirely self serving. But at the same time like @Sue Lightning said, at least she'd get the chance to see what he's like and realize why just wasn't around giving her a chance to work past that and the daddy issues it will no doubt cause.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
yea any relationship he could have with his daughter is entirely self serving. But at the same time like @Sue Lightning said, at least she'd get the chance to see what he's like and realize why just wasn't around giving her a chance to work past that and the daddy issues it will no doubt cause.
Exactly. Hearing your parents say “Daddy was a deadbeat” isn’t the same as seeing that for yourself.