• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat responds to a text about Flavia lol (not a Niko post)

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
avocado.jpg

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
@chocolatehellhole you once offered me a job sweeping and cleaning tanks provided I can prove I'm not a sex offender. Does that offer still stand or what? I'm just weighing some options in my life.
This would be an awesome example of brotherman synergy. Make it happen, Hellhole..

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
@chocolatehellhole you once offered me a job sweeping and cleaning tanks provided I can prove I'm not a sex offender. Does that offer still stand or what? I'm just weighing some options in my life.
Boss is busting my stones today and then he says "don't be offend!"
Yeah well I am offend, pal :mad:

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
Provide the proof and I'll consider it. Also, do you have the direct quote I made?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Provide the proof and I'll consider it. Also, do you have the direct quote I made?
I paraphrasing but you said you'd hire me to sweep and clean tanks. I'm not sure how I can prove I'm not a sex offender but after we sit down to lunch to discuss the details I'm not willing to submit to a rigorous background check at my own expense. The only crime I've ever been charged with is DUI and I was not convicted. I look forward to meeting with you pal.

chocolatehellhole

Forum Clout
I paraphrasing but you said you'd hire me to sweep and clean tanks. I'm not sure how I can prove I'm not a sex offender but after we sit down to lunch to discuss the details I'm not willing to submit to a rigorous background check at my own expense. The only crime I've ever been charged with is DUI and I was not convicted. I look forward to meeting with you pal.
How soon can you make it to The Capital Grille at GSP?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Did your Indian boss fire you over not marrying his niece?
No. After four months he finally asked me if I'm still interested. I told him we need renegotiate; he mentioned that he lost 2k on my failed flight. So we still need to talk about it but we keep business separated.
Then yesterday my brother told me he would pay me not to marry her so I'm considering that.
I also got a very attractive offer from a past employer this week that I am considering as well. I'll have to meet with him and then @chocolatehellhole before I make any decisions.