• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat on suicide watch

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697588327007.png

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
No offense but this is retarded. I love that he's killing off their favorite toy, but for $48 billion I can think of better and more profitable ways of triggering fat faggots on the internet
It's not principally for profit, it's to undermine bots.

Requiring a functional credit card to be linked to your account will greatly undermine the bots.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It's not principally for profit, it's to undermine bots.

Requiring a functional credit card to be linked to your account will greatly undermine the bots.
This is true but it also kills off any casual users. How many people would pay 1$ to use social media? Look at how many people paid to be verified and it’s probably just a little more than that. Why would you pay for that when there are other alternatives you can use. The fact that theres less bots doesn’t justify the payment.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
This is true but it also kills off any casual users. How many people would pay 1$ to use social media? Look at how many people paid to be verified and it’s probably just a little more than that. Why would you pay for that when there are other alternatives you can use. The fact that theres less bots doesn’t justify the payment.
Maybe. But casual users who just read and don't post/RT will be unaffected, and the remaining junkies who post already have by a vast majority given up at least their phone number. The fact that the majority of users are on mobile where an in-app purchase is effortless makes it more likely than you think.

Pig and his obstinate hatred of Musk might lead to him abandoning Twitter, but I don't think it's going to trigger a mass exodus in the way people think it might.