• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat mocks his "peer" Jim Breuer

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Nice awkward delivery of an unfunny joke, stupid.

5.png

Tweeted it twice so his kneeslapper could go viral (it didn't)

6.png

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I have a soft spot for Jim because he took care of his elderly Father until he died. I did the same for my pops until he past and it is not easy. Jim loved his dad though and that's why he did it, all out of love.

Show me a human being Pat genuinely loves, someone he'd actually clean up after if they were unable to help themselves...Pat's a miserable fucking asshole, Jim's actually successful and has a loving family to go home to...

Breuer>Pat

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I have a soft spot for Jim because he took care of his elderly Father until he died. I did the same for my pops until he past and it is not easy. Jim loved his dad though and that's why he did it, all out of love.

Show me a human being Pat genuinely loves, someone he'd actually clean up after if they were unable to help themselves...Pat's a miserable fucking asshole, Jim's actually successful and has a loving family to go home to...

Breuer>Pat
Yeah, Jim seems like a genuinely decent dude. Funny or not is debateable, but in the same sentence of Pat there's no contest.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Breuer has made me laff. Pat hasn’t. Breuer took care of his dying father and even documented it. Pat has yet to even meet his daughter. Jim 2, Pat 0.
his stories about his lunatic/senile and abusive mom and his dying father were better than the Pizza Man shit.

Don't know much more about him but those were fucking great

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah, Jim seems like a genuinely decent dude. Funny or not is debateable, but in the same sentence of Pat there's no contest.
he was once funny but has gotten cornball, but I don't deny he seems like a really good dude. I admit the doc of him taking his elderly father on tour with him pulled my heartstrings a little bit