• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat misspells a character's name, then completely loses track of her. His retard editor does not catch either

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
@AntSucks seems to be reading Gate Crashers right now, so I think it's a good time to re-visit these errors in the book. First, there is a character named "Jacqueline". She is also called "Jackie". However, twice in the book, she is called "Jaqueline" (without the c), including once on this same page as the correct spelling:

bb531653473a7dda9294ceb0129e0230.jpg

Later in the book, Pat's found family is going to some big political building. They need Jackie to drive them there:

66136b987f4e037a769e5e5e6d12e452.png

As we can see, Jackie has 5 passengers. Four of them (Maximus, Harris, Felix, and D'armic) get out and proceed into the building. Allison then follows, but not before telling Jackie to "keep the engines warm". Basically, Jackie is supposed to wait in the cab and be ready so they can make a hasty getaway later.

But wait, a couple of pages later:

0b83ebbffa6ffaf181e3b451e7523ac1.png

Uhh, so Jackie is now with "everyone" and is standing "in awe of the doors". Isn't she supposed to be back at the cab, keeping the engines warm?

A few pages later, the characters haul ass outta there, and who should be waiting back at the cab? Jackie!

1183228d520a67e5ede0b38426e53de1.png

I guess she didn't go inside and stand in awe of the doors? Why does she ask "where are the others" when she was just with them standing in awe of the doors? Was she in the "waiting shuttle" the whole time? This doesn't make a lick of sense!

Pat: you're fat, your books have remedial errors because your editor is a retard, and you're ugly to boot.

G

@AntSucks seems to be reading Gate Crashers right now, so I think it's a good time to re-visit these errors in the book. First, there is a character named "Jacqueline". She is also called "Jackie". However, twice in the book, she is called "Jaqueline" (without the c), including once on this same page as the correct spelling:

bb531653473a7dda9294ceb0129e0230.jpg

Later in the book, Pat's found family is going to some big political building. They need Jackie to drive them there:

66136b987f4e037a769e5e5e6d12e452.png

As we can see, Jackie has 5 passengers. Four of them (Maximus, Harris, Felix, and D'armic) get out and proceed into the building. Allison then follows, but not before telling Jackie to "keep the engines warm". Basically, Jackie is supposed to wait in the cab and be ready so they can make a hasty getaway later.

But wait, a couple of pages later:

0b83ebbffa6ffaf181e3b451e7523ac1.png

Uhh, so Jackie is now with "everyone" and is standing "in awe of the doors". Isn't she supposed to be back at the cab, keeping the engines warm?

A few pages later, the characters haul ass outta there, and who should be waiting back at the cab? Jackie!

1183228d520a67e5ede0b38426e53de1.png

I guess she didn't go inside and stand in awe of the doors? Why does she ask "where are the others" when she was just with them standing in awe of the doors? Was she in the "waiting shuttle" the whole time? This doesn't make a lick of sense!

Pat: you're fat, your books have remedial errors because your editor is a retard, and you're ugly to boot.
Nice over explanation, you fat faggot. Pat, I mean. Not you, OP. You’re a very handsome man.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He did say that he never reads a book more than once. I guess that must include his own, which means that he admits we were right about him shitting out a a single rough draft and calling it a book.

He also said that he pursued writing to become famous, not to produce work he could be rightfully proud of.

C6546-F7-F-2209-4-A8-E-BABD-7896-CF869-FB5.jpg

G

He did say that he never reads a book more than once. I guess that must include his own, which means that he admits we were right about him shitting out a a single rough draft and calling it a book.

He also said that he pursued writing to become famous, not to produce work he could be rightfully proud of.

C6546-F7-F-2209-4-A8-E-BABD-7896-CF869-FB5.jpg
"Ex-hippie"
Translation-
Pleasure-seeking slut who let anyone with a cock stick it in her for a decade.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Well, it's not too bad.

"Intrepid passengers" sounds like something out of a Boy's Own adventure story from the 50s.

"proboscis" doesn't add anything that "trunk" couldn't do. It's ok to use a thesaurus to find a more specific word, but just using less common words to sound smart won't impress anyone.

If Patrick stopped trying to crowbar in unusual words then perhaps he could write children's sci-fi.

Woke parents might also buy their kids these books hoping that transgender crabs and gay marines will brainwash them with all the latest identity politics nonsense.

Patrick, comment?