• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat lost over 100k but it’s ok we’re all getting arrested

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
D6AC6EC1-F53A-4820-8B7D-43457E3005A5.jpeg

it’s amazing how he’s spun it from losing 100k lawsuit because the judge was a “drooling idiot” that has zero law knowledge and the fbi are all dumb but we’re all getting arrested very soon. Just has to find out who he was trying to sue after spending 100k and getting nothing. Sure Pat, that will happen! Any day now! Honest!

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Hi Pat!

I know you’re reading this. You know my name/location/husband’s name. If what you’re saying is true, why haven’t I been arrested or detained? Why didn’t you name me in your LOLsuit? Where are the stormtroopers ready to arrest anyone who points out that you’re a fat lazy asshole? They’re never coming because I have never committed a crime against you.

You’re an obese manbaby in his 40s who wants to sue the internet for pointing out your hilarious failure of a life. You are beyond pathetic and a drain on society who will hopefully clutch your chest and collapse soon. Meanwhile I’m enjoying your public humiliation and what’s coming neeeeeexxxxxxtttttt, you lisping faggot.

G

View attachment 21500
it’s amazing how he’s spun it from losing 100k lawsuit because the judge was a “drooling idiot” that has zero law knowledge and the fbi are all dumb but we’re all getting arrested very soon. Just has to find out who he was trying to sue after spending 100k and getting nothing. Sure Pat, that will happen! Any day now! Honest!
He knows who Carol is. But despite being a misogynist homophobe he still wouldn’t name the lady of the house because he knows he’d be sued lightning into the ground for invasion of privacy. Oh that’s right leaving bad (accurate) reviews about books and phone calls are felonies so there’s that.

Hey Pat because I know you’re (illegally) here your first better wife is sucking another man’s cock right now while not thinking about you. You also willingly associate with child molesters which makes you one as well.

You're fat, too.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Arrested for saying his book was “not good, just not good”

i don’t think so, fat lunatic
Ah yes. Who could forget this felonious review from the illustrious Poop Balls that pat included in his evidence folder to Josiah? As soon as Mr. Balls is identified he will be arrested and sentenced to life in prison.

Poopballs.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Hi Pat!

I know you’re reading this. You know my name/location/husband’s name. If what you’re saying is true, why haven’t I been arrested or detained? Why didn’t you name me in your LOLsuit? Where are the stormtroopers ready to arrest anyone who points out that you’re a fat lazy asshole? They’re never coming because I have never committed a crime against you.

You’re an obese manbaby in his 40s who wants to sue the internet for pointing out your hilarious failure of a life. You are beyond pathetic and a drain on society who will hopefully clutch your chest and collapse soon. Meanwhile I’m enjoying your public humiliation and what’s coming neeeeeexxxxxxtttttt, you lisping faggot.
Oh but the police have already been called and are on the way to your house, little baby girl. Wait for the knock.

G

Hi Pat!

The lady of the house with the arm drag fat man take down. Take that, fatty. I love how Pig boy’s passive aggressive fake liberal beliefs are so thoroughly contrasted with a gay person’s success. Take more photos of your gay friends while loudly pronouncing what you’re doing, Tomlinson. Fat fuck. You’re fat, too.