• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Logic

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It really would be funny if this whole time all he had to say " Norm Macdonald is funny" and all the trolls would just disappear but he is too stubborn to even try to see if it works. All that money and stress when 4 typed words would have prevented all of it. He would rather cry " Poor me Im a victim" on twitter rather than actually solve the problem.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It really would be funny if this whole time all he had to say " Norm Macdonald is funny" and all the trolls would just disappear but he is too stubborn to even try to see if it works. All that money and stress when 4 typed words would have prevented all of it. He would rather cry " Poor me Im a victim" on twitter rather than actually solve the problem.
Being a victim of “cyberstalkers” (he loves to say that) is all he has. He needs to be a victim so he can get Internet sympathy from strangers. It’s pathetic and the same thing uncle Paul does online. Well, one of the things Paul does online.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

it always blew over before when people realised whoever it was wasn’t that bad of a person or had some redeemable quality somewhere and it inevitably just died out, either because they embraced the joke or just shut it out.

it’s just pig and Joe are genuinely bad people. Joe is a legitimate hypocritical loser racist and pig is the cuntiest most obnoxious pathological liar I’ve ever encountered.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Has anyone got the post by Joe where he talks about reaching out to Pig early on to give him tips and he was a cunt to him?

that was very funny. Joe versus pig showdown would be fantastic. Somebody tell Joe I’ll buy him a Chinese imitation guitar if he tweets something hateful towards pig

G

it always blew over before when people realised whoever it was wasn’t that bad of a person or had some redeemable quality somewhere and it inevitably just died out, either because they embraced the joke or just shut it out.

it’s just pig and Joe are genuinely bad people. Joe is a legitimate hypocritical loser racist and pig is the cuntiest most obnoxious pathological liar I’ve ever encountered.
Joe's racism is an admirable trait, the kid spit not so much.