• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat lives in perpetual fear

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1705780818929.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He was scared of trump for 4 years, scared of the flu for 2 years, back to scared of trump for another 4 years. Way too much time being drunk while letting social media and the news rot his easily influenced pickled brain.
What a weird existence. I would love to ask him what Trump did that specifically impacted his life? In what way is Trump racist (Biden by far has PUBLICLY said some pretty racist shit- I can't imagine what he has said in private). Why it took him 3 semesters and in to his senior year, to pass Algebra 2, and why is he such a fatbody?

I have so many questions for Patrick that I feel like Josiah Moon.

Forum Clout
What a weird existence. I would love to ask him what Trump did that specifically impacted his life? In what way is Trump racist (Biden by far has PUBLICLY said some pretty racist shit- I can't imagine what he has said in private). Why it took him 3 semesters and in to his senior year, to pass Algebra 2, and why is he such a fatbody?

I have so many questions for Patrick that I feel like Josiah Moon.
The frustrating part of that is he doesn't know the answers to that, he also won't take a second to reflect on any of those questions, he would just call whoever asked them a stupid child and go right back to swallowing whatever tripe the corporate media tells him.

Except the school thing, then he would just tell you to wait for prison

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
remember what pat said after Biden wins the election? Another lie he told himself and continues to tell himself to this day.

View attachment 178009
He actually tried this, realized he got zero new followers or engagement out of it and then immediately jumped back on the Trump train the first chance he could. Pat needs Trump far more than anyone who will vote for him.