• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat lied. Tiny Tim hasn't even begun rewrites yet.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I didn't know you send your book to publishers before you do edits/"rewrites". More lies from fatty directly contradicting his prior tweets. Fucking idiot.
99.png

Forum Clout
This book really is the dumbest idea. It's not in his wheelhouse as a sci-fi author, he wrote it before knowing if there's a market for it, it's not timed for Christmas, it's based on someone else IP, the idea's already been done and he spent 3 years researching 1800s London for a book that's just fiction anyway.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
This book really is the dumbest idea. It's not in his wheelhouse as a sci-fi author, he wrote it before knowing if there's a market for it, it's not timed for Christmas, it's based on someone else IP, the idea's already been done and he spent 3 years researching 1800s London for a book that's just fiction anyway.
On top of that, based on the premise, it should be a fun romp kind of book, satirical and not taking itself too seriously. From the excerpts he's shown and the "research" he's claimed to be doing, it reads like humorless dreck that definitely takes itself too seriously. If his agent loves it, then his agent is retarded.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
All of this is just a set up for when he has to say his “agent” recommended he self publish. Like everything Rick writes, it’s not even worth the paper it’s written on.
Unlike your sentencing documents which will be printed on 11x17 paper double-sided and will list your many felony crimes for which you will enjoy prison.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Funsters should start shaming him that his book contains "white-majority characters" -- could definitely influence Rick to make the townspeople of his 1862 London 100% niggers. Maybe we can even convince him to make Tiny Tim Chinese or something

No, that would backfire when Netflix immediately buys the rights.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I didn't know you send your book to publishers before you do edits/"rewrites". More lies from fatty directly contradicting his prior tweets. Fucking idiot.
View attachment 186850
Wrong child. He already did rewrites. Im sorry youre so stupid.

Looks like Tiny Tim in Space won't be on shelves this Christmas :cry:

Maybe he can pitch In the Red? I heard it's half done.

How about Herd Immunity? I heard :pfg_sm: it's great!