• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat, let’s talk about goals

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Pat, you’ve put everything into your Twitter. You could have had these:

- A beautiful wife and loving daughter
- A challenging but ultimately rewarding career
- Stable income to support a thriving lifestyle now and banked security later
- Respect, recognition, and deference to your experience once you’re in your forties. This is earned from a successful and respectable early career. I didn’t know how valuable this was until I hit 40 but it’s huge. You’ll never experience this one Pat.

Instead, you chose to throw all of this away and focus on being a “Twitter firebrand”. Ok, congrats on being different. Let’s take a look at how that’s going.

1. Steady loss of followers. Many followers appear to be fake, bought followers and/or zombie accounts
2. Little engagement. Out of over 40k “followers”, the last of your many tweets to exceed 100 likes was several says ago. 100 likes out of 40k Patty. Need I remind you that it costs nothing and takes no effort to hit like. It’s hard not to do it out of reflex. And yet, less than 100, Pat? That’s pathetic. It shows me that no real person sees your oinks. They don’t fucking care. They probably muted you years ago and couldn’t recognize your snout out of a porcine line-up.
3. Hemorrhaging someone’s cash on your LOLsuit. You can’t just fail on Twitter…you gotta do it YOUR WAY, dontcha Big Pat? Well, how’s that going? All you’ve done is draw an even bigger target on your ridiculous self. Are you embarrassed yet, or does that come later when you have to explain yourself?

Anyway, I just finished leading a 22 mile pace run. I’ve been coaching a group of zoomers on their first marathon training, and they’re two weeks out from the race. It’s so rewarding and valuable to me that, in my limited spare time, God has given me the gift of sharing my passion for running with others. They all pledge to pay it forward and help the next group, too. I’m already 41 and not getting younger.
What did you do lately, Pat? What did you do that makes you proud?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

He stalks your instagram, haha

He loves me. I’m pretty sure he’s into being humiliated by hot older successful men. It explains a lot about why he constantly sets himself up to be dunked on.

My primary home is newly-built on 266 acres with security technology that even I don’t understand. I will be able to see him waddling toward it my estate from a mile away. If Fatty ever snaps and tracks me down, he won’t get far.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout

He loves me. I’m pretty sure he’s into being humiliated by hot older successful men. It explains a lot about why he constantly sets himself up to be dunked on.

My primary home is newly-built on 266 acres with security technology that even I don’t understand. I will be able to see him waddling toward it my estate from a mile away. If Fatty ever snaps and tracks me down, he won’t get far.
Sounds like a great place for our next meetup where Quasi gets all of our personal info

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
To Pat, this is "not letting the idiots win" - draining away your finances in an unwinnable lawsuit, spending your evenings deleting hundreds of problematic tweets for fear that the one thing that you treasure most in this world might be taken away from you, and whiling away your days at a local dive bar, shoveling sloppy, greasy bar food and overpriced beer into your disgustingly obese middle aged body.

"When battling idiots, take care, lest you become yourself the idiot. And when denying your fatness, take care, lest you become yourself fat".
- Nietzsche

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
22 miles, jesus...

I usually top out at 18 miles, but they’re two weeks away from their first marathons and they need two more long tempo runs. 22 today, then 16 next weekend, but otherwise just taper runs. They’re almost home.

Since I lead them by example, of course I went out and ran the same 22 miles they did. I wouldn’t want to be a “Tomlinson”. You know…a hyprocite.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
T
Rickety stool and rope would solve all off his annoying tendencies.
Plus "patty was here" carved into the rafter would be truly the best thing he ever wrote.
Think he’d stick around long enough to carve one last “child”? Don’t forget, he has zero upper body strength, so him carving anything is a stretch - just like his awful t-shirts.