• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat knows Black People!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
White man is lecturing others on how black and Latino people speak to each other because he’s an expert on the subject. “It’s ok for me to say this, I know black peoples!”
IMG_4300.jpeg

Code switching? Did white people tell you that’s what it’s called? It’s amazing how he has so many friends of every race and background that all feel very comfortable around him yet he’s forever alone on the couch or at bar by himself.

Forum Clout
Of course the forever unemployed 60 year old loser that doesn’t leave the house also claims this is totally a normal thing since white man Brian knows many black and Latino people.
View attachment 214353
What a faggot.
Mcnett's grinder niggers call him bitch and twist his nuts and spit on him and rob his 90 year old mother's silverware and piss on him while speaking ebonics, he knows about this shit.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Of course the forever unemployed 60 year old loser that doesn’t leave the house also claims this is totally a normal thing since white man Brian knows many black and Latino people.
View attachment 214353
What a faggot.
“Consider it an honor”

What a fucking QUUUEEEERRR. I guaren damn tee i know 10x as many niggers as both of these fucks combined and the black “community” makes fun of these fat white cucks CONSTANTLY. They HATE these type of fags more than we do.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Consider it an honor”

What a fucking QUUUEEEERRR. I guaren damn tee i know 10x as many niggers as both of these fucks combined and the black “community” makes fun of these fat white cucks CONSTANTLY. They HATE these type of fags more than we do.
Plus they are the types to goof on them to their face. That’s why Pat will only go to females hair stylists - a black or Hispanic barbershop would tear him a new one for his dorky ass behavior and style.

I can’t believe it’s not even Oct and we’re already seeing white dorks like Pat trying to explain how black people talk different at times is code switching and not typical pandering from politicians (which she is doing here - her black-cent is really cringe)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
how does he think spics talk lol? i grew up around them and most talk like anyone else does or with an accent. the cholo yo homes type of faggot shit is an american spic subculture, not the rule
Yeah that one I don’t get - the Hispanic people I’ve known that learned English as a second language don’t use much slang - just talk like everyone else. Maybe a missed word here or there (I worked with a guy from PR who would get stuck and ask “how you say?”) but not a whole different manner of speaking. I cant believe they’re trying to spin Kamala as an actual black person when she’s as black as Hilary Clinton.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
White man is lecturing others on how black and Latino people speak to each other because he’s an expert on the subject. “It’s ok for me to say this, I know black peoples!”
View attachment 214350
Code switching? Did white people tell you that’s what it’s called? It’s amazing how he has so many friends of every race and background that all feel very comfortable around him yet he’s forever alone on the couch or at bar by himself.
Then why did Hillary Clinton do it?
Let's pretend for a moment that it isn't pandering, then by saying non whites code switch, you're saying the way white people speak is the correct way to speak, thus being racist