Pat is scared to go to Hooligans

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
This reminds me of the time Pat won that truth-telling contest at the church carnival two towns over.

5-B656-C0-E-ABBB-4-C36-A3-B5-030-E0-C1-F6-F7-C.jpg

Naturally.

AnusLicker

DEFINITELY NOT a WormKiller alt account
Put some of that shitty fiction between 300 pages of more shitty fiction and you'd have your next book, Pat.
Doesn't he realize that lying on paper is fiction? He could just be doing what he does in real life, which is making up shit to sound cool and that's what a book is? C'mon fat, why didn't you just say that colonel zorpdazoerp or whoever bought fireworks from an intergalactic slug mercenary called jimjim who doesn't accept federation credits because he's afraid there's trackers on them?

I just wrote you a paragraph in your new book fatty. You have to credit me as co-author now. Or at least dedicate the book to me.

G

Isn't Friday one of only two days it is normal to be in a bar?

I like going to a bar on a Friday or Saturday occasionally SNIFFFFFF
It was 3pm. I was looking to see if maybe it was a Saturday or Sunday when it might be normal to be in the bar around then, maybe watching football or something. He also took that picture after meeting people, playing dice and whatever else so he didn't just walk in the bar at 3pm he was probably there since they opened. My point being that most people with jobs and who aren't worthless failures usually aren't sitting in the bar all afternoon on a Friday. Happy hour? Sure. Friday night? Why not. This fat layabout spent all afternoon there. Not like he had anything else to do, I guess. It's either Hooligans or the fart couch and the pink blankie.