• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is ready for civil war

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1710636069263.png

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
How would a civil war even work? There’s not really a sectional divide like there was in the 1800s. Also at least half of Americans are some kind of overweight; I’m sure they’d love to get off the couch and get shot at over stuff they wouldn’t know about if they turned off the TV
Everyone who jerks off thinking about a civil war is fat, gay, and retarded. I wish you could just show people what they look like when they're arguing online on reddit or twitter.
"Here you are sitting in silence, angrily typing on your phone/computer and looking like a giant faggot."

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Everyone who jerks off thinking about a civil war is fat, gay, and retarded. I wish you could just show people what they look like when they're arguing online on reddit or twitter.
"Here you are sitting in silence, angrily typing on your phone/computer and looking like a giant faggot."
Reading about the wars in Serbia during the 90s 🤮 I do hate most Americans though