• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is now saying that we’ll be renditioned.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
“…then you disappear.”

This seems like an escalation. Also no-knock warrants as a matter of course I guess.
IMG_0353.jpeg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat, you're losing your usual narrative voice. Let me clean it up for you.

They are coming for you, stlaker. And they're not going to stop. You will be renditioned with extreme prejudice. Enjoy the flight to Wisconsin. We will.
this seems too easy to read. His sentence structure usually gives me a headache. doesn't he usually put in some weird prepositions out of no where. Like "as always"

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
this seems too easy to read. His sentence structure usually gives me a headache. doesn't he usually put in some weird prepositions out of no where. Like "as always"
Pat, you're losing your usual narrative voice. Let me clean it up for you.

They are coming for you, stlaker. And they're not going to stop. You will be renditioned with extreme prejudice. Enjoy the flight to Wisconsin. We will.

They are coming for, you, stlaker, and you know this, of course. They're not. Going. To. Stop. You will be renditioned, with extreme prejudice. Enjoy the flight to Wisconsin. We. Will.