• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is a Retarded Projecting Autist, Part 64684

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211115-153813.png
Screenshot_20211115-153828.png
Screenshot_20211115-153842.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Responding to pig with his exact copy pasta is a good bit. Ribs all around. Every time he calls us cowards this Reddit fella should point out how he knows who Carol is, yet won’t do anything. Sure he’d appreciate someone pointing out his hypocrisies with the intent of bettering him!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Responding to pig with his exact copy pasta is a good bit. Ribs all around. Every time he calls us cowards this Reddit fella should point out how he knows who Carol is, yet won’t do anything. Sure he’d appreciate someone pointing out his hypocrisies with the intent of bettering him!
The reason he can’t do anything is that Carol is much smarter than he is, and doesent break the law while he’s breaking Pigs non existent balls.

G

Not to be confused with a "void of somethingness". That is the sort of thing a side character in the Sopranos would say so that the viewer knows that they are stupid and pretentious.
I am reminded of Louis the something's finance minister..."de" something. He built a chateau, Nicole and I saw it when we went to Paris. It even outshone Ver-sails, where the king lived. In the end, Louis clapped him in irons."

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I am reminded of Louis the something's finance minister..."de" something. He built a chateau, Nicole and I saw it when we went to Paris. It even outshone Ver-sails, where the king lived. In the end, Louis clapped him in irons."
The Sacred and Propane…