• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat having copy/paste for breakfast

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1696426340422.png
1696426359277.png
1696426379066.png
1696426389824.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He probably deactivated to avoid engaging in a conversation with a man who has made eating curry by a gas station his entire personality.View attachment 156522
He had gone dark a couple years ago and never really used that account again. Now it seems that he finally deleted it. Im sure he has been using a new name but still on there. He just doesnt want the baggage that comes with pat and twitter. If only pat could learn from him.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Imagine starting your day with politics.

View attachment 156519
This shit is just poison for your brain. It's one of the things Fatboy has done to benefit my life. By being such a public mentally ill ass driven insane by politics and barking in the dark on social media he definitely tempered my involvement in those things. I don't take any of that shit even remotely seriously anymore because goddamn do I not want to ever be a Tomlinson, infected with fake political controversy brain worms.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
This shit is just poison for your brain. It's one of the things Fatboy has done to benefit my life. By being such a public mentally ill ass driven insane by politics and barking in the dark on social media he definitely tempered my involvement in those things. I don't take any of that shit even remotely seriously anymore because goddamn do I not want to ever be a Tomlinson, infected with fake political controversy brain worms.
Even more disturbing is that he finds comfort in it. He gets a rush from it. He likes complaining on twitter and being eternally stressed out and unsatisfied.

1696429592915.png