• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat has sex more than anyone else here, the incels who spend all day obsessing about Jews here suck dick

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
‎
Forum Clout
I post here but then I go back to having a normal life, I make money and have sex unlike you weirdos with 100,000s of posts on here, very sad and cringe nigger and jew obsession, not a hint of humour in any post so don't expect this post to be funny either 😎

Also I don't know a single thing about Pat, but I know he's nowhere near as pathetic as you

25:00

Why would I take the time to learn how to timestamp a video?

Take us to break

Last edited:
G

I post here but then I go back to having a normal life, I make money and have sex unlike you weirdos with 100,000s of posts on here, very sad and cringe nigger and jew obsession, not a hint of humour in any post so don't expect this post to be funny either 😎

Also I don't know a single thing about Pat, but I know he's nowhere near as pathetic as you

[MEDIA=youtube]7kbBIWnVjpA[/MEDIA]

Take us to break
You clearly posted this after you called my house about medicare and I spelled my name out as Ura Shi th ead (shh thead) spaces for emphasis and had you read it slow. You angrily called me a mouderfahker and hung up, then you posted this.

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
‎
Forum Clout
After Pat can we doxx and bully cuntfucker to the point he goes Trans and turns his three inch pajeet wall socket plug in into a rotting hole tranny vagina only to find out nobody wants anything to do with it and he kills himself?
Have you seen his "dick"? He could do it himself and rip it off like a skintag.

He must absolutely be steaming everyone knows how small his little peter is.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
‎
‎
Forum Clout
TinyDumbsBAR1202_468x679.jpg

Ace Orenstein

‎
‎
Forum Clout

Take us to break

You tell 'em Cunt!