• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat has friends and half of them are LGBT and POC!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
But more intriguingly, dating? Is Pat going to be on the prowl soon? Surely he’s not just virtue signaling.

IMG_2430.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Boomia actually looking like Fat physically and being the actual vandal would be such a great twist!

unfortunately it's most likely boring and Fatrick
Was Boomia even on here and fucking with him when this happened? For some reason I thought he popped up later when the court stuff was in full swing.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Is there any evidence for the first half of this statement? I don't think I see many photos of him with anyone but Nikki.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Is there any evidence for the first half of this statement? I don't think I see many photos of him with anyone but Nikki.
They are either nikis friends/coworkers or bar regulars that pat will occasionally talk to. Pat calls them "friends" but they are really just acquaintances. Pat doesnt get invited over and they dont text him Happy Birthday. They are just pawns for pat social score.