• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat has a special kind of hatred for BIPOC republicans

G

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 7.47.32 AM.png

----

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 7.49.00 AM.png

----

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 7.53.31 AM.png

----

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 7.54.32 AM.png

----

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 7.57.24 AM.png

"Honey" barf. Misogynist swine.

----

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 7.59.21 AM.png

Larry Elder is a black genius you piece of shit.

----

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.01.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.01.42 AM.png

You fat fucking cunt.

----

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.08.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 8.09.04 AM.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Herman Cain is a great inspiration to everyone, especially black people. He had a masters degree in computer science and was a ballistics analyst for the US Navy. His success in business is incredible for a person of color.
During his 2012 (I think?) I campaign the media attacked him for one of his videos showing his campaign manager smoking. They made him kneel and apologize. He sang hymns and was a good Christian. A real representation of many southern blacks. Therefore, he’s an inferior and must be destroyed. People like pat follow suit and execute their programming. I don’t vote and never will. He still was a significantly better person than pretty much everyone on all tickets and deserved more votes.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
I personally dislike Larry elder because I think he was controlled opposition in the California recall election.

Wish pat would interact with Jesse Lee Peterson instead...

Imagine how frustrated Rick would get if jlp kept interrupting him with these:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Patrick has shown a deep seated hatred for poc and women. He pretends to be an ally when it suits him, but if one dares wander off the plantation, or show the slightest bit of sovereignty outside pre-approved alt-Leftist speaking points, his mask slips and you see his true feelings on display.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I personally dislike Larry elder because I think he was controlled opposition in the California recall election.

Wish pat would interact with Jesse Lee Peterson instead...

Imagine how frustrated Rick would get if jlp kept interrupting him with these:

I think Jesse has seen The Lappening pic