• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat has a blue check!

G

He must have been swayed by @MuellerSheWrote and the idiot forgot to hide it till just a few min ago.
Maybe he'll forget to hide it again tomorrow?

msw7.jpg

She deleted this tweet.
MSWCM1.jpg

And apparently that was the straw that brought the dromedary to it's knees.
BC3.jpg
BC2.jpg
BC1.jpg

And now some abuse.
pbc2.jpg

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
And now comes the validation. He's seent it. I know he sees it all but I get happy for some reason when I have confirmation.
View attachment 191704
confirmation bliss - and I thought he was changing his ways.
View attachment 191706
edit: switched jpgs for continuity FYI

What does blue check mean??? I don't know!

Yesss I know what they were before...

Dumb faggot

Forum Clout
And now comes the validation. He's seent it. I know he sees it all but I get happy for some reason when I have confirmation.
View attachment 191704
confirmation bliss - and I thought he was changing his ways.
View attachment 191706
edit: switched jpgs for continuity FYI

Should be the simplest thing in the world for piggy boy to produce an indictment or arrest warrant proving that even one person is facing any sort of criminal charge for felony tweeting or the like. Knock, quietly, final punch, etc.

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's hilarious that a 44 year old man like Patrick takes Twitter soooo seriously. A "battlespace" and a "frontline" for a "civil war"? How can you type something like that without dying of embarrassment? Just reading it makes me cringe.

Twitter, as proven here, is for shitposting and for barren, childless weirdos to create self validating echo chambers. It's not real life.

Considering that Pat has a daughter who is now 10, yet he thinks that Twitter matters and is more important than her shows that he deserves every bit of the abuse that he deserves.