• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat handing out weight-related medical advice

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211104-213439_Twitter.jpg

Maybe you should try whatever he's been doing, porky. Starting with closing twitter. 🐷

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Close Twitter and make an effort to be a father and/or responsible adult, Patrick. I know that's tricky in a legal sense because of how many times you made sure to sign the kid away, but maybe close Twitter and do anything else. At least close twitter when you're "writing" at the bar...

He'd just call me mentally ill before tweeting for the 158th time in one day. Oh well, I tried.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Close Twitter and make an effort to be a father and/or responsible adult, Patrick. I know that's tricky in a legal sense because of how many times you made sure to sign the kid away, but maybe close Twitter and do anything else. At least close twitter when you're "writing" at the bar...

He'd just call me mentally ill before tweeting for the 158th time in one day. Oh well, I tried.
Has anyone ever gotten to the bottom of the divorce? Signing your kid away forever without even kicking up a fuss, sounds fishy.

I can only think Ade found out something terribly nasty about him. Nasty enough to scare him into losing all parental rights. Something so grotesque, he feared the consequences of it coming to light.

What could it be? Something sexually perverted and criminal, Im guessing. Why else would a mother completely remove a fathers presence through legal means.

G

Has anyone ever gotten to the bottom of the divorce? Signing your kid away forever without even kicking up a fuss, sounds fishy.

I can only think Ade found out something terribly nasty about him. Nasty enough to scare him into losing all parental rights. Something so grotesque, he feared the consequences of it coming to light.

What could it be? Something sexually perverted and criminal, Im guessing. Why else would a mother completely remove a fathers presence through legal means.
I think it was just "Hey Rick, Jon and I are gonna raise Annabelle. Mk?" He replied "Ok." That was that.