• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat goes back to the well on something nobody asked for.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1702220986900.png

6 years prior:

1702221018212.png

1702221068455.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He is always exaggerating. At first it was 5 years

1702221609318.png

He had to tack on another 4 years to the story to make it sound more over the top. So now it would mean he found out this information in 2020. An easily provable lie. Another case of making up useless lies just for internet attention. He lies about the dumbest shit.

1702221682096.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He is always exaggerating. At first it was 5 years

View attachment 170183

He had to tack on another 4 years to the story to make it sound more over the top. So now it would mean he found out this information in 2020. An easily provable lie. Another case of making up useless lies just for internet attention. He lies about the dumbest shit.

View attachment 170184
Not only that but when you start the car the CD player engages And the display would show you it playing. I mean it's possible this numb skull never paid attention to his dashboard but I'm guessing he's loying

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Her 3rd dad has a better and faster car that Pats and he HATES it.

View attachment 170195
Nobody cares you have a Bullit, Pat. It’s a mustang with a few special trim pieces. They do “special editions” almost every year for those cars for rubes. I remember Ram had a “lonestar” edition Ram they sold in Texas and all it had different from a standard Ram was a decal on the back in the shape of Texas. Prob charged 2 grand more just for that.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
4 year old? Is Pat gathering child spit to sell to a certain Long Island connoisseur? Is that how he paid off his debt?!