• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat getting trolled to hell on twitter for his shitty interview

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
Capture.PNG
1.PNG
2.PNG

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Whenever Pat claims we swatted him, the only fucking answer should always be PROVE IT.

Seriously. Prove it. You say the police know we are the ones swatting you - prove it. Prove they know that. Prove they know anything. Prove anything you say.

No stlaker. I don't need to prove anything to you
He has never once produced evidence that swatting is coming from here. Its all blind accusations to here and twitter trolls.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also note Pat claims we “tricked” the police into pointing guns at him. Just like he claimed we are trying to “trick” the police into giving him a DUI which is impossible to do since you only get a DUI when you are brought in and fail a sobriety test and blow over .08 on a breathalyzer.

Funny that interview he said the police and courts have not all been helpful and said they actually encourage and reward us to bother him but also we’re all going to prison.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Whenever Pat claims we swatted him, the only fucking answer should always be PROVE IT.

Seriously. Prove it. You say the police know we are the ones swatting you - prove it. Prove they know that. Prove they know anything. Prove anything you say.

No stlaker. I don't need to prove anything to you

He knows Torswats is behind the swattings (and bomb threats) and he knows that person has nothing to do with this place (other than Dan almost leading him here once like a retard) but he's more than happy to lie about it. He thinks this is a giant conspiracy where everyone who's ever made fun of him online is culpable for everything that's happened to him over the last 5 years. Totally insane and quite fat.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He knows Torswats is behind the swattings (and bomb threats) and he knows that person has nothing to do with this place (other than Dan almost leading him here once like a retard) but he's more than happy to lie about it. He thinks this is a giant conspiracy where everyone who's ever made fun of him online is culpable for everything that's happened to him over the last 5 years. Totally insane and quite fat.
He knows it's not a giant conspiracy, he just wants attention as some big brave victim against the alt right trolls, problem is he's too prideful to play the victim role to the fullest. He has to larp back into his "troller of trolls" identity he had when we first met him, and which got him in trouble in the first place.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout