• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat found Niki on Match.com

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Think this is the first I’ve seen this claim. Again, that’s not how a one night stand works, stupid.
IMG_3881.jpeg

If we could only find their old profiles, gotta be gold!

Don’t think this was posted
IMG_3880.jpeg

Shut up Kim - you’re a crusty old stewardess. Nobody is crying or jealous about what you have.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
Think this is the first I’ve seen this claim. Again, that’s not how a one night stand works, stupid.
View attachment 209872

View attachment 209873
Shut up Kim - you’re a crusty old stewardess. Nobody is crying or jealous about what you have.
I don’t like my taxes paying for nigger people to have nice things when they themselves don’t work for it. I’m not jealous. I’m angry I’m getting charged for their laziness. As BW would say, “Stupid niggers.”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Not to burst your bubble but this was previously discovered. Some guy at Kiwifarms spent hours trying to log in to Match with Pat’s email
Ah, wasn’t sure - I just knew this destroys his Niki was a “one night stand” claim that he likes to make and doesn’t realize it makes Niki look like a slut.

Forum Clout
View attachment 209872

View attachment 209873
Anyone try the wayback machine? Could be some gold to be mined

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Oh man imagine the treasure trove of Pat's outgoing simp messages hitting on girls. I bet Nikki messaged him first too
I'd love to see the profile. He's into sports, muscle cars, drinking beers, and generally having a good time. But wait, he's an intellectual! He #isreading, loves science fiction and all of the pew pew spaceman movies, is an aspiring science fiction writer, and seems very intellectual. He's a geek, but quietly a geek. Dare I say...a stealthy geek

Forum Clout
View attachment 209872

View attachment 209873
those jobs were affected by artificial corona layoffs, fat retard. those weren't net gains!