• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat flexing his Concentration Camp knowledge.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
So if she doesn't correctly guess which former concentration camp this memorial display is located, it means she didn't have ancestors who died in concentration camps, Pat? Is this your angle of argument here?
"Do you know where the restrooms and giftshop are on the Dachau tour, child? Then I know more about Nazis than you and your lampshade grandparents."
Fuck you, you fat, repulsive cunt.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
He ends up doubling down just because he was a tourist.. Amazing. Is there a few jew you can tag to set pat straight?

The Mrs. and I were in Dublin, Ireland during the centennial commemoration of the 1918 Easter Uprising. We went to a banquet at what was once the Kilmainham Hospital, which is right next to the Kilmainham Goal, where many of the leaders of the Uprising were executed. I was outside having what ended up being four cigarettes talking to an old man who was working as a doorman for the event, who was a font of knowledge on the subject and I couldn't stop listening to him.
So by Pat's logic, if any of you are of Irish descent and one of your ancestors was shot for trying to throw off the yolk of British Imperialism? Go fuck yourself, child, I had shrimp and steak near where they were put to death, so I am more an authority than you or anyone you know could ever be. Die mad about it.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I went to Plymouth Plantation in 2nd grade, so I'm part Wampanoag, child.
This is interesting because I once went to a pioneer fort. I now tour the country lecturing about the difficulties of pioneer life. They are so impressed by the fact that I went, they don’t even bother asking about my education. So yeah, shut your fucking mouth about pioneer life when you’re around me.