• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat doesn't refute he's been banned from Hooligans

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Hooli's for stalkers forever, Pat never.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 125737.png

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Honestly he might not be formally banned. If the owner or a staff member tried having "the talk", old piggletits would react like an offended Karen. After all I've been through, all the money I've spent here, you're siding with the criminals trying to murder my family? Well you'll never see another dollar from Patrick S Tomlinson ever again!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Honestly he might not be formally banned. If the owner or a staff member tried having "the talk", old piggletits would react like an offended Karen. After all I've been through, all the money I've spent here, you're siding with the criminals trying to murder my family? Well you'll never see another dollar from Patrick S Tomlinson ever again!

Maybe. But I think if that was the case, he would have tried to sneak in during a time he would be confident the owner or manager wasn't around, then post a selfie in a dark corner where he is hunched over wearing a baseball cap.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Cyberstalkers aside, he’s definitely an annoying pain in the ass. Selling your books at a bar and setting up your laptop on the bar is just douchey behavior.

HotAnus

Forum Clout
I hear business is booming after the patrons stopped complaining about some guy offering to suck them off in the bathroom.
That's half the story. They also stopped complaining about the greased up pig on all fours presenting his anus for all comers at closing in the alley when they were leaving. The oinks and squeals while a puckering anus bleated desperately put off quite a percentage of loyal drunks. And the line of negros participating left them feeling quite unsafe