• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat, did you know that Joe Biden raped Tara Reade?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220218-162439_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220218-163105_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220218-163215_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220218-163233_Chrome.jpg

G

I don't understand how these people spend every waking second of their lives thinking about someone who isn't even President anymore. I fucking hate Joe Biden, but I don't think about it him at all unless I see some video of him being retarded.
Joe Biden hasn't done a press conference in like 5 years. He's a legitimate puddinghead. Nobody cares because independents and conservatives have families and jobs that take up our lives.

Liberals have become mentally ill bootlicking faggots.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
In addition to Trump taking clearly marked classified info, NARA says it "also learned that some White House staff conducted official business using non-official electronic messaging accounts that were not copied or forwarded into their official electronic messaging accounts"

He's leaving that bit alone because St Hilary, Defender of Rapists, did it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's 2022. Nobody is going to read nearly 10 tweets about fucking Trump that isn't even authored by a blue checkmark.

Obama's drone kills returned slavery to Libya. Ashley Biden's journal revealed that her father Joe took "inappropriate showers" with her. Biden voted against segregation and equated blacks with the jungle. He sexually assaulted Tara Reade, and Hunter's laptop is chock full of salacious shit.

BUT TRUMP!

Stupid fat faggot.