• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat did an interview with one of us

G

He figured out he's a fat faggot with bitch tits just in the nick of time.
"Nooo, we figured out that you're a complete posing liar and, by the way, you weren'T the only person."

I still don't understand what he meant by this. Did someone else con him into thinking they were a journalist? Are there another set of Josiah-style tapes out there? Or is he just a low-voltage moron who was at the beginning of a panicked realisation that he was fooled to epic proportions and words are just falling out of his fat fish mouth?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
"Nooo, we figured out that you're a complete posing liar and, by the way, you weren'T the only person."

I still don't understand what he meant by this. Did someone else con him into thinking they were a journalist? Are there another set of Josiah-style tapes out there? Or is he just a low-voltage moron who was at the beginning of a panicked realisation that he was fooled to epic proportions and words are just falling out of his fat fish mouth?
I think that was in reference to Anna "Choke Me Daddy Apostle" Merlan at Vice talking to him.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Still, his syntax makes no sense. He's addressing "Josiah."
@Stent was right. Pat told Josiah that he wasn't the only one who figured it out - meaning Anna Merlan also figured out Josiah was fake. She knew people at Huffpo but not Josiah. But really, she was the one who actually figured it out. Pat was only suspicious and still wanted it to be real.

G

@Stent was right. Pat told Josiah that he wasn't the only one who figured it out - meaning Anna Merlan also figured out Josiah was fake. She knew people at Huffpo but not Josiah. But really, she was the one who actually figured it out. Pat was only suspicious and still wanted it to be real.
Listen again. He doesn't say "I wasn't the only one who figured it out" he says exactly what I wrote. I know what you're talking about and it probably was what he meant to say. But the panicking idiot said something else. Mr Bar Fighting fascist killer firebrand is actually a nervous queer whose voice gets squeaky and who can't string a coherent sentence together when faced with confrontation.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Listen again. He doesn't say "I wasn't the only one who figured it out" he says exactly what I wrote. I know what you're talking about and it probably was what he meant to say. But the panicking idiot said something else. Mr Bar Fighting fascist killer firebrand is actually a nervous queer whose voice gets squeaky and who can't string a coherent sentence together when faced with confrontation.
Yep. Fat pussy could never even string together a sentence while doing written material for his standup. I’d pay good money to be able to watch him take that call, hang up then call back again. He lasted about five seconds before he had a total nervous breakdown.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

I've thought about this too. My only guess is he means not only is Josiah fake, but Canyon and Rahul are too.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It was probably the exact moment his heart rate started to really kick up, the sweat was starting to bead up, and that nervous thing was hitting his pig stomach.

To be fair, if I found out my biggest chance at success against my "enemy" turned out to be an elaborate lie designed to humiliate me on whole new level that I fell for like a low IQ buffoon, then I'd probably mess up some wording, too.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Textbook dimwit dialogue.

Think about your conversations with the dullards in your life.

You speak to them about some action you took or are to take, or some conclusion you came to based on x evidence.

You did all the intellectual heavy lifting, then presented your position to the dullard.

Pat's typical dullard response is a bounce-back, which confirms the dullard heard you correctly. Then the dullard amplifies agreement, but never truly understands the concepts you shared.

The duller the dullard, the more exaggerated the amplification.