• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Cooper is still alive

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
His material from the 60s is better than anything Jim has:

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-08-21T14-12-29.121Z.png

Is this guy really his son? He seems to be attempting to make a buck off of his father's name. "This book is my last attempt to get my father's attention". There's footage on his channel of him and his dad fighting on TV back in 1990. It's time to get over it, fuckface.

Pat fucking rules in that TV clip.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
View attachment 61044

Is this guy really his son? He seems to be attempting to make a buck off of his father's name. "This book is my last attempt to get my father's attention". There's footage on his channel of him and his dad fighting on TV back in 1990. It's time to get over it, fuckface.

Pat fucking rules in that TV clip.

Yeah. I can't make out who's in the wrong in the situation, but he goes on about his father - who I love but hasn't really been relevant in decades - as if he's been a big deal this whole time. Something's not adding up. I think the guy's a whinging cunt.

Forum Clout
Yeah. I can't make out who's in the wrong in the situation, but he goes on about his father - who I love but hasn't really been relevant in decades - as if he's been a big deal this whole time. Something's not adding up. I think the guy's a whinging cunt.
I have mixed feelings over the situation with Pat Cooper and his son. On one hand, his son is an annoying faggot and should probably get over it. On the other hand, Pat Cooper did walk out on his family--including his young son--and that's a very niggerish thing to do. Who knows, if Pat actually raising his son maybe he wouldn't have turned out to be so unbearable?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I have mixed feelings over the situation with Pat Cooper and his son. On one hand, his son is an annoying faggot and should probably get over it. On the other hand, Pat Cooper did walk out on his family--including his young son--and that's a very niggerish thing to do. Who knows, if Pat actually raising his son maybe he wouldn't have turned out to be so unbearable?

ITZATWOWAYSTREET!

ITZATWOWAYSTREET!

ITZATWOWAYSTREET!

WHOTOLYADAT!?!

GeriatricBandaid

Resident Celebutard 🤘
Forum Clout
Pat Cooper is good for about 35 minutes tops after that I'm tapped out.

I do find this Father/Son story interesting, is that the actual son who owns the YT channel? He comments on other videos of Coopers as well, I dunno.