• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat blames Elon for losing followers

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1702307195033.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
his only selling point to publishers is that he has 50k x followers, and he's actively broadcasting that the number is shrinking. I'm starting to think Pat is not very bright.

Elon is also to blame for his single-digit engagement on Facebook, Instagram, Threads, Post.news, Bluesky, etc

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I was going to compliment Louise Mensch for actually following through and deactivating her account instead of just squealing about it like our special boy. Turns out she already came crawling back for the attention she craves and is screeching at Elon just like Rick. None of these clowns will ever leave if it means losing any eyeballs on their horseshit.

Screenshot_20231211_103125_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
Every time Elon does something that makes deranged retards like fatso go on unhinged posting sprees, clogging up people's timelines with his mental illness for 18 hours a day, he loses followers and thinks it's because people are deactivating their accounts. He has no proof of that, of course. In all likelihood, it's people thinking, "Why am I following this annoying asshole?" and unfollowing him. He never considers his own obnoxious behavior and general unlikeability are the cause. A large percentage who follow him now are either bots, inactive accounts, or people who have him muted. His engagement is abysmal for someone with that many followers and the only times he goes "viral" are when significantly larger accounts with active engagement, like that lunatic Cheri Jacobus, throw him a bone and retweet one of his stupid posts.

As was pointed out earlier, Xitter is the only place he feels like a celebrity. He will never be able to gain that amount of followers again. Ben Shapiro giving him the time of day years ago was an anomaly and what boosted his numbers in the first place, and that has never happened again no matter how many times he desperately tries. His "notice me senpai" try-hard posts to get Elon's attention hoping for a reply or a retweet is extremely pathetic and embarrassing. This is a 40-something year old man acting like a terminally online autistic teenager. Get a job, unemployed loser.