• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Ballwasher: MM Hoggrass

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
74E45E97-E19A-4BDC-9C65-2BD5D9EFA4B9.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The only place WW3 is being talked about is twitter:

View attachment 26355
Anything to distract from the awful job Biden has done as a president. They’ve already started to blame inflation / high gas prices / supply chain issues / job short staffing / high US crime / etc on Russia - Ukraine before anything even happened.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
"We can do it."

What a cunt. She wouldn't say that if she could imagine what it would be like if the raping and killing reached her neighborhood. Piece of shit. Nice starch in your spine, cunt. Really showed some courage there. I hope you Christopher Reeve yourself.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Melinda Snodgrass is a soon to be dead 70 something year old who wrote one very good and mostly some forgettable episodes during the early days of Star Trek TNG and hasn't done a thing of note since. Go have a look, her writing credits anywhere die off around 1992.

She wrote Measure of a Man which I admit is very good but she never replicated it and only got a few more writing gigs because she was chummy (ie: Likely fucking) with one of the male producers. Once he left, she was out immediately.

Last I heard she was mostly writing fan fiction which is fucking pathetic given where she once was. It's not a surprise that she is Twitterbuds with fat boy. She stinks.

Last edited: