• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat and Adrienne racing each other in their Mustangs. Pat must really miss those days.

Forum Clout
E81562FA-736E-49D2-A19F-5D3BDBA37C85.jpeg

He probably always thinks about that huge smile on her face, and that meaty wet pussy that gripped.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I pleaded with her, begged for the life we’d built together, and for the life growing in her belly. But if she heard any of it, she didn’t care. She told me that she had never loved me, had never been attracted to me, didn’t respect me, and didn’t trust me. It was a lie, of course. A lie she told to me, but more importantly to herself. A lie she continues to tell herself to this day.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

G

I pleaded with her, begged for the life we’d built together, and for the life growing in her belly. But if she heard any of it, she didn’t care. She told me that she had never loved me, had never been attracted to me, didn’t respect me, and didn’t trust me. It was a lie, of course. A lie she told to me, but more importantly to herself. A lie she continues to tell herself to this day.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

a) to not only believe those delusions
b) you actually share them publicly

Our souls are so different, my parents dont even know 1% of my interests (like whatever this is) but he has to share even Monday night quarterbackings of his humiliations. Even celebrities dont have tweets or posts like this.