• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat actually got trolled into buying his shitty house

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
"my wife and I aren't interested in being tied down to one location while both our careers continue to grow."

So he admits their careers stopped growing after norm/11.
Why would a health/life insurance salesman who also writes shitty science fiction and a woman who writes blog posts for other business need to have the "flexibility to move on short notice"? Did he think he was going to land a tv series/movie and need to move to LA or NYC? Guess that dream got dashed mere months later.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Why would a health/life insurance salesman who also writes shitty science fiction and a woman who writes blog posts for other business need to have the "flexibility to move on short notice"? Did he think he was going to land a tv series/movie and need to move to LA or NYC? Guess that dream got dashed mere months later.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Of course. Same reason they couldn't have children and not because they're two fat, lazy slobs who would get drunk and spend money on Baby Yoda Pogs instead of diapers.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
"my wife and I aren't interested in being tied down to one location while both our careers continue to grow."

So he admits their careers stopped growing after norm/11.

Too busy to be a homeowner and too busy to have kids. Not too busy to tweet 100 times every day though. *points at head*

Fat cunt.