• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Part of Apostlegate that always makes me laugh

BudDickman

Forum Clout
For me, the fact that the second call was taken at Hooligans was a real rib-smasher. "Yeah, you know that bar that the cyberstalkers say I spend every night in? They are having their reopening tonight. It's a really big night, I have been waiting so long for this."

He made it sound like it was a big event, but we saw from the pictures how sad it was. The bar was a quarter full.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Pat spent hours fantasizing about confronting and probably killing two people who had never done anything to him while confiding to a person who had been fucking with him for three years
It's good, but I like it happening to Seth Simons more. Dude tweeted daily and still hasn't come out of his self imposed lockdown or made a statement about what happened. Dude has been losing sleep

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The part about Pat stalking Canyon's wife's IG and talking about his kids shows you what an irredeemable piece of hell-bound shit he truly is. He was practically salivating at the prospect of breaking up this family because his fat feelings got hurt. I wish the real Canyon would have found out and relieved Patty of all his teeth.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I liked the many working parts bottom falling out at once, Pat had to have the same bad sinking feeling Bernie Madoff had when the feds informed him they got his ass and how, finding out before the court hearing was the icing because he had to sit and listen to knowing it was useless

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I liked the many working parts bottom falling out at once, Pat had to have the same bad sinking feeling Bernie Madoff had when the feds informed him they got his ass and how, finding out before the court hearing was the icing because he had to sit and listen to knowing it was useless
Yeah, I’m sure the pig had a cold sweat going. He paused for a bit and his voice got all sassy afterwards, but guarantee he was making fear pudding when he heard that Josiah’s editor called him “a fat Faggot with bitch tits”

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
For me, the fact that the second call was taken at Hooligans was a real rib-smasher. "Yeah, you know that bar that the cyberstalkers say I spend every night in? They are having their reopening tonight. It's a really big night, I have been waiting so long for this."

He made it sound like it was a big event, but we saw from the pictures how sad it was. The bar was a quarter full.
"Yeah, you know that bar that the cyberstalkers say I spend every night in? Well, I'm there now."
Wow, really showed us, stupid.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"Yeah, you know that bar that the cyberstalkers say I spend every night in? Well, I'm there now."
Wow, really showed us, stupid.
I laugh thinking of how that definitely ruined the time he was having and he stewed on it all night. Until he found a homeless man to murder and stomped his dog to death like Patrick Bateman

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The part about Pat stalking Canyon's wife's IG and talking about his kids shows you what an irredeemable piece of hell-bound shit he truly is. He was practically salivating at the prospect of breaking up this family because his fat feelings got hurt. I wish the real Canyon would have found out and relieved Patty of all his teeth.
hahaha this was my favorite part, too. Pat has been complaining non-stop for three years about cyberstalkers on social media and there he was literally cyberstalking an innocent woman and her kids on social media. So fucking funny that his first move when he gets a shred of 'evidence' about someone is to cyberstalk them.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I doubt it. Bernie knew he was guilty and was probably waiting for the knock. I remember he never once broke that little smirk, like he couldn't believe he had gotten away with something so obvious for decades.

Patrick was literally caught off guard and started squealing like a fat pig caught under a gate.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I like the part in the Reveal when he said Child.
And Josh-o Moon-o's barely stifled laugh when he said it. Pat is a pit of embarrassment.

I once threw up on a girl while drunk making out with her. That was close to 15 years ago and I still get hot with embarrassment thinking about it. But pat... Oh pat. Apostlegate was SO MUCH worse than that. I can't imagine how he lives with himself after that