• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OZONE MIDGET SIGHTING!!!!!!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
1687127661799.jpeg

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I was on a run the other day and saw a midget holding hands with this jacked dude. She was wearing a skirt and halter top trying to look sexy which made her look extra ridiculous. She was the fat flabby extra compressed type of midget. I didn’t have my phone or I would have taken a picture

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I was on a run the other day and saw a midget holding hands with this jacked dude. She was wearing a skirt and halter top trying to look sexy which made her look extra ridiculous. She was the fat flabby extra compressed type of midget. I didn’t have my phone or I would have taken a picture
Yeah, I need a picture. I promise, in return I will snap a shot of the raging pissed 55 year old pollock in my town that wears all bright pink chick clothes. He walks around with the look of a rapist on his face. It breaks my mind when I see him.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Yeah, I need a picture. I promise, in return I will snap a shot of the raging pissed 55 year old pollock in my town that wears all bright pink chick clothes. He walks around with the look of a rapist on his face. It breaks my mind when I see him.
I wish I could have taken one. I hate running with my phone in my pocket.
It seemed extra weird to me that she was dressed the way she was because I was on a college campus that’s very conservative and he looked like he was a coach there.