• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Owen Goin’ to OWASP

Forum Clout

Her keynote is about… this place? Sorry if it’s been posted but this is the first I’ve seen it. If it wasn’t in a week I’d try to schmooze work into sending me. Thankfully the video will come out according to her Xitter.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
IMG_20231023_221751.jpg

k18xqymbyr691.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I still think she’s going to bitch out and give this via video using her plant and map background. If she does show in person, she gets to network (sit in a corner and xeet) and receive paperwork that’s overdue for her review and response.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I don’t know anything about computers beyond ctrl+alt+del, but is it a safe assumption that absolutely nobody except incompetent trannies and shitskin diversity hires would ever self-identify as "cyberpunk"?
Yes, it’s a sign the event is for wannabe faggots by wannabe faggots.

“Cyberpunk” - the only squat Jacqueline knows is the ones she takes in the street.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She was bragging that we were scared that she will talk about us at her dumb conference. Further proof she’s OBSESSED with us because we all laugh at her and call her a stupid fat pig. She can’t stand that we’ve never taken her seriously from all her empty threats and it drives her insane she can’t remove us from the internet. She will spend her whole speech crying about us to an audience that has no idea what she’s talking about. I hope Pat’s toilet or Brian Pillman makes an appearance in her keynote to look ever crazier.