• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Owen A. Forms Presents: Pump It

Forum Clout
before I do my weight training workout

Arms look like their paralyzed.
If you’re doing cardio and weight training you should do them in order of priority. So while he was fawkin killing it wit da cardio he was taking away from his weight training. Don’t get me wrong he still killed it in both. Of course a 5k is nothing for him (no offense diabetes patients) but he’s the total package. Fucking jacked as hell AND he can run for hours on end.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
If you’re doing cardio and weight training you should do them in order of priority. So while he was fawkin killing it wit da cardio he was taking away from his weight training. Don’t get me wrong he still killed it in both. Of course a 5k is nothing for him (no offense diabetes patients) but he’s the total package. Fucking jacked as hell AND he can run for hours on end.
Don't forget he's also a jiu jitsu expert. So he can chase you down for miles then tie you in knots. He's a total badass.

This video is another masterpiece.