• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Overweight diabetic doesn't see the Mediterranean style body is preferable

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Eat less move more and you wouldn't have all those pills to keep you "healthy"
Screenshot_20240423-095009-011.png

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Humble bragging about his height.

Meanwhile, his height has nothing to do with it. Joseph us your typical fat, bloated boomer who doesn’t exercise.

Also, did this retard only bring a week’s worth of underwear? Lmao.
Dumb fattie is off to Norway soon where people are traditionally taller than a little island off the coast of Africa too.

Forum Clout
Humble bragging about his height.

Meanwhile, his height has nothing to do with it. Joseph us your typical fat, bloated boomer who doesn’t exercise.

Also, did this retard only bring a week’s worth of underwear? Lmao.
Forced to get briefs because cruise goers were complaining that joes balls were sagging down his shorts while playing.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
My relatives from over there are taller than me and/or weigh more. What the fuck is he talking about?
He’s just babbling because he’s bored and has absolutely nothing going for him on this boat.

I’m even willing to suggest that this incident never happened. He just wants boomerbook dopamine and wants to brag about how tall and manly he is. Remember, Joseph is 5’8”