• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Overexplaining Comedy Jimmy

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jim would always act like an expert depending on what the fuck he did last week. He “writes a book” and he lectures Phil Leotardos ghost writer on how a book SHOULD be done. He films his HBO special and starts lecturing Joe Piscopo on how to do one. He does his shitty acting for Lucky Louis and starts critiquing Vos, or asking actual actors retarded questions like “WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR HANDS??? EVERYTIME I ACT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS!!!!”

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
This is his current act. He riffs on some gay current event, he bombs, he analyzes the bomb with the audience. It's brutal, with the blinking and the bug-eyed pauses. He has no real new material at all.
Jim is probably too busy with his family and the work he puts into his morning radio show to have time to write new material.

Forum Clout
he's such an untalented orator and he never gets better. he mistakes self-deprecation as being the same as self-awareness when it's anything but.
He gets in these mundane interactions with the audience, and they never go anywhere. Then, as you said, he becomes all self-deprecating, like his ineptitude is the gag, and he's in on it. When he was doing his now-familiar bits about trannies, meaty clits and pre-cum, at least it was material, stuff he put some actual thought into. Now, though, he just sort of meanders from topic to topic, just nonsense he read on his phone earlier that day.