• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Other Stern/O&A-Centric Forums

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
There was Wackbag. NYRadio message board. Postwhores. ONA.net (which became the first hater site). Stern had his own official message board for like a few months that was shut down because the traffic was insane. The chatrooms on Paltalk and some other services. XM and Sirius had their own message boards.

There were also times where O&A pests hijacked various forums. One of them was the Tony Danza board where people went nuts posting O&A references and eventually taking the entire forum over with Scott Peterson related posts. That forum was basically destroyed by the pests.

Dawg's Shed was hilarious until it became too policed and censored. My account there was banned for "racism". Nigger.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Which other forums were you a member of?

I posted at Stern Fan Network until Mutt went full-faggot, Dawg's Saloon/Dawg Shed until Dawg went full-faggot, and then wound up at Reddit.

I was on the original WNEW O&A message board, old school Stern board before SFN, SFN, Wackbag, ronfez.net, FBA, on a few O&A/Stern torrent trackers and lurked on Dawg Shed. Mostly on those to look at tits & shit post when bored outside of the torrent trackers. I was torrenting often, Stern/O&A was great background noise.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
There was Wackbag. NYRadio message board. Postwhores. ONA.net (which became the first hater site). Stern had his own official message board for like a few months that was shut down because the traffic was insane. The chatrooms on Paltalk and some other services. XM and Sirius had their own message boards.

There were also times where O&A pests hijacked various forums. One of them was the Tony Danza board where people went nuts posting O&A references and eventually taking the entire forum over with Scott Peterson related posts. That forum was basically destroyed by the pests.

Dawg's Shed was hilarious until it became too policed and censored. My account there was banned for "racism". Nigger.
I'm greatly amused by the fact Tony Danza had his own forum. I realize a lot of celebs did in that era but it's still funny. Who the fuck was posting on a Tony Danza board unironically?