• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie's asked his take on Stuttering John, and he still ends up shitting on Nana

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
meanwhile anthony is being sniped
The fact he tries and fails miserably to keep up in online competitive shooters at 70 years of age is so funny to me.

His frail old nana body and deteriorated hand eye cordination ain’t gonna stop him from getting some sweet headshots! 🎯 How do you do, fellow kids.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
The fact he tries and fails miserably to keep up in online competitive shooters at 70 years of age is so funny to me.

His frail old nana body and deteriorated hand eye cordination ain’t gonna stop him from getting some sweet headshots! 🎯 How do you do, fellow kids.
Looks like he needs a refill of those individually placed follicles.

This is your new hero, Groypers? Really? REALLY?

Attachments

• E9567F4A-AB30-4540-B4D4-90FA4821FF6C.jpeg
    E9567F4A-AB30-4540-B4D4-90FA4821FF6C.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 67
Forum Clout
It's actually worse than I imagined. He definitely was using that spray on fibre shit at one point because it's thickness would change daily.
I notice when he’s on his show his hair looks relatively thicker compared to when he’s at home gaming. I figured they fluffed it up, brushed it forward a little and used a bunch of hair spray.

G

Alcohol must loosen the grip.
I notice when he’s on his show his hair looks relatively thicker compared to when he’s at home gaming. I figured they fluffed it up, brushed it forward a little and used a bunch of hair spray.
His hair is a real key element to his identity...when he went off to do that Poconos brothel stream, he really laid on the soy-sauce hair dye extra thick.

Forum Clout
His hair is a real key element to his identity...when he went off to do that Poconos brothel stream, he really laid on the soy-sauce hair dye extra thick.
Check again, I thought it looked like he was actually overdue for his soy sauce application. You can sort of tell here, look at the crown definitely grey roots showing thru.

Attachments

• A15EE037-6F9F-43BD-8EA8-720D7D6316FE.jpeg
    A15EE037-6F9F-43BD-8EA8-720D7D6316FE.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 38
Forum Clout
He really did look like shit during that brothelcast. His pants were unhemmed, his hair was unkempt. He’s not exactly a style icon but I thought he looked gayer, greyer, fatter, sloppier and uglier. Guess it was unintentional pussy repellent on his part.

Attachments

• CFAEB27E-C133-4E71-AB79-18E3BE8FE844.jpeg
    CFAEB27E-C133-4E71-AB79-18E3BE8FE844.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DB2D9B89-89CA-4955-8A02-D2A1ACC67B8A.jpeg
    DB2D9B89-89CA-4955-8A02-D2A1ACC67B8A.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 53
Forum Clout
This is the doing of WATP faggots. Those niggers are obsessed with stuttering john
Anyone familiar with the "lolcow community" knows they type; they get one decent jab on someone, and they suddenly fixate on them trying to recapture that "good one" over and over again. 'Jesse Podawful' does the same shit with Mersh, despite being barely a step above him on the retard scale.

Snake

Forum Clout
He really did look like shit during that brothelcast. His pants were unhemmed, his hair was unkempt. He’s not exactly a style icon but I thought he looked gayer, greyer, fatter, sloppier and uglier. Guess it was unintentional pussy repellent on his part.
I wonder how long before she tries dying it blonde again to try and distract from her female pattern baldness.