• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie weighs in on the whole uhhhh Bill Burr thing.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
I know I'm violating some sort of forum bit, but he's such a dildo, and not just for being the least funny guy in the room fifteen years ago.

The Opie love bit sucks. Ant and Jimmy are human garbage, but they were at least entertaining human garbage at one point.

Opie sucks and has always sucked. He was only moderately entertaining when he was in "Destroyer" mode being completely inappropriate.
And his lifelong failed quest for viral video validation is every bit as pathetic as Nana's shitty network.

G

Opie, I really tried crutching him in my mind, but he is just a dumb, sucking air out of the room, piece of shit.

The Alex Stein clip said it all...someone who is naturally vivacious (and intelligent, and decent) vs a paranoid mid-wit (who also passive aggressively called out Alex Stein on where he knew Patrice O Neal from).