• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie still bringing the fawkin hits

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
"Did someone say 10 years old?"

1662121573317.png

"As I always say: old enough to bleed, old enough to breed."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Oh, we still doing the ironic Opester fan bit? Sorry, let me get out of everyone's way and let the laughs flow. :brothaman_md:

Opie had his moments and was necessary to the show. I hated when they were trying to subtly troll a guest and he would just mash on the soundboard like an autistic idiot.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I know that but it just seemed like Opie would mash it like a dolt at the worst possible times.

How the fuck would you even know it was Opie doing it? They didn't figure out The Visual Element until the day after Anthony got fired.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
How the fuck would you even know it was Opie doing it? They didn't figure out The Visual Element until the day after Anthony got fired.
Cause you can tell who preferred what soundbites and Opie had the Homer Simpson laugh. So whenever buttons were spammed, it was Opie. Like Anthony would do the car crash. Opie would press it 17 times. Opie also liked the baseball announcer sounds

G

Oh, we still doing the ironic Opester fan bit? Sorry, let me get out of everyone's way and let the laughs flow. :brothaman_md:
Nah, I don't give a shit about if you hate Opie or not. I was referring to your egregious faggotry using a hack Jeopardy line.