• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie says the only show he’s do on Sirius is Bennington or LOS (?)

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Bennington should have Opie come on just to put the boots to stupid Anthony who posts lovesick comments about Ron on twitter.

D-do you still like me, Ronnie??? Whereas the Destroyer confronts the hater head-on... "WHY don't you like me Gavin?" Who still to this day mindlessly bashes Opie.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
So many things retarded about this. I love his #’s to get more hits. #patriceoneal #jocktober #stern Jesus Christ Opie. He probably would do alright on Bennington to be fair. He’d also be less embarrassing than cumia somehow on skanks but, he can’t smoke pot like he did on college.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Bennington should have Opie come on just to put the boots to stupid Anthony who posts lovesick comments about Ron on twitter.

D-do you still like me, Ronnie??? Whereas the Destroyer confronts the hater head-on... "WHY don't you like me Gavin?" Who still to this day mindlessly bashes Opie.
It will always make me laugh when Gavin tries to act like he’s a “man”. He talked shit about this guy for a long time, then when confronted head on he sits on his phone and avoids the confrontation like the pussy midget he is.