• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OPIE: "Opie and Anthony was bad for my Mental Health"

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I love when people act like their jobs should always be perfect and fun. I'm so sorry you had to suffer being over paid and talking for a few hours a day and never having to work on a weekend.
The worst thing he had to deal with was a coworker who didn’t like him off air but still knew to perform when the mics were on. For four hours per day, five days per week.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Jesus fucking christ! The shows been dead years and he’s still whining about the fans. The show sucked 80% of the time because he was either moaning about fans calling them out for being lazy bastards, repeating clips constantly or because he steamrollered the funny because attention wasn’t on him

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You know what, Opie? I hope a homeless man stomps on your birthday cake, and you bask in the irony.

Sniff, motherfucker.