• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie obliterates Anthony in latest podcast, says Anthony was going nowhere without Opie

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Opie absolutely right. Opie still woulda made 85k off his hustle alone. Anthony would either be dead drug addicted or dyin of aids long before 2022. I like to think I’m a little talented but I’m more insane retarded and lazy than talented. So I understand the importance of having someone who is hard working wants more out of life and believes in themselves. they don’t exist without each other. But opie has a nice life no matter what. Anthony would’ve been killed by a nigger or killed a nigger and be serving life in prison. If he wasn’t dead addicted to cocaine alcohol and prescription opiates.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I hate it when exes won’t shut up about each other. And all for what, a few thousand viewers? How did I ever think these guys were funny?

Especially when they called each other like, what? A year ago? I knew Ant would puss out and try to be amicable but Opie was too. They're two dogs that tuck their tails between their legs when the fence gate opens.

Neither of them were going to make it after OnA, which was declining for years anyway. Opie is a stupid unentertaining retard and Ant "got lost" with his neocon obsession and pathetic mismanagement of his company.

OnA from the mid 00s to the early 10s was lightning in a bottle supported by Jim's great comic connections, hardworking staff, Sirius's resources, and a well curated sperg circus. Even though I find some podcasts entertaining there won't be any culmination of the OnA formula anytime soon.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I don’t understand why they’re both in denial about how they need each other. Opie sucks ass without Nana and Nana sucks ass without Opie. Jimmy sucks ass with or without them.

Opie has 0 comedic talent but he was good at keeping the show going and creating a fan community that had a weird sense of loyalty. He also dealt with the business side, which was critical because Nana is completely incapable of managing anything - Opie never would have allowed the Colin Flaherty / Ron Bennington shit to break down the way Nana did, much less let an on air talent have their jaw shattered.

Nana was funny off the cuff and was in the right spot as 2nd mic. He could riff with basically anyone else. At some point he made a decision to focus on growing his alcoholism and being anything but funny.

Jim Norton is the luckiest of the three - not funny enough to be a top comic or a good 2nd mic, not motivated enough to be a serviceable 1st mic, and not talented enough to be an actor. Someone in another thread mentioned that Eric Logan thought he was valueless in 2006 or something. He was spot on. Norton sucks and I’m glad he’ll die alone.