• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie masterfully crabs in the bucket @ his former colleagues. Claims "we are all failures"

Forum Clout
i'd say Sam is doing pretty well. He's lucky to have gotten the sirius job considering he has a terrible personality and voice for radio. e-rock had to take a job working for nana because he couldn't find anything else in the industry.

Piggy Boy Nagel really did fail the most out of everyone once the show ended. Nigga had to take a job at a community access network owned by a guy who treated him like shit and picked on him relentlessly. And he has 2 decades worth of experience in the industry.

Pretty cool huh?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Piggy Boy Nagel really did fail the most out of everyone once the show ended. Nigga had to take a job at a community access network owned by a guy who treated him like shit and picked on him relentlessly. And he has 2 decades worth of experience in the industry.

Pretty cool huh?
When 90% of the arguments he had with other staffers devolved into them saying he was way overpaid and lazy I’m not surprised that they let him go.

Forum Clout

Pretty cool huh?
This surprised me and is a testament to just how badly he sucked at everything; Hoagie Boy did the most networking outside of Roland (who was more or less gifted that role to begin with), so to know all these industry people and still have nowhere to go when the gravy (get it because obesity) train ended is a real indication of what good he was all those years.

Unless he's just stealing from AntH Keith-style, in which case right on Slobbo.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout

Pretty cool huh?
Why do you think that Nagel kid couldn't get a job, but Sam could?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1665978569732.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He’s an entitled and lazy fatso. Despite having worked for and on major shows, brought nothing to the table in terms of talent or drive. I hate Sam as much as anyone, but the ugly and talentless troon had an insatiable appetite for air time and put his time in.
E-rock put up with more abuse than anyone else on the show.